Reading Time: < 1 minute
DO NOT MISS OUT BY FAILING TO PREPARE FOR THIS SPECIAL DAY, “WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN
STAY FOCUSED, DO YOUR BEST AND GET NOTICED.
- Research about the organisation and familiarise yourself with their departments, hierarchies and
how they work. Check their website, read journals or publications about the company. This will show
that you are really interested and keen to work for this organisation.
- Review the job descriptions, interview requirements and obtain any information that is vital for
you to succeed. This will also help you get more organised. Ensure that you have information
required about your referees. You may be required to bring your certificates, so ensure that they are
- Obtain details about interview venue, may use google maps. Plan your journey in advance. Check
the best mode of transport to the venue, parking availability, roadworks or if there are any planned
events around the area on your interview date as this may increase traffic. This will help you arrive
- Familiarise yourself with common interview questions and rehearse them.
– Tell me about yourself
– Tell me why you believe you are the right candidate for this role
– Your strengths and weaknesses
– Any accomplishments in your current or previous job
– Be ready with your set of questions for the interviewer
- Find out about the dress code