Our website provides a platform that can be used by employers in the UK Healthcare Industry to
advertise vacancies available and jobseekers looking for healthcare roles.
Your security is important to us, therefore we take appropriate security measures to prevent any
unauthorised access disclosure, modification or unauthorised destruction of the data.
Our policy stipulates the following:
- Personal data we require from you
- How we store/keep this information and for how long
- How we keep this information safe and secure
- Who we work with to provide you with the necessary services
- How we may use the information you provide and your rights regarding opting out
- Our legal obligations as per GDPR guidelines
- Why you need to provide us with required data
Any comments or questions please contact us on:
This website is owned and controlled by Medical Employment Solutions Ltd. Updated on 06/02/2019
Information required when setting up an account on our site:
- Name and address
- Your email address, telephone number, password
- Your current role and type of job you are searching for CV details (optional), about your experience, qualifications, educational status for
- Type of sector you desire to work in e.g. clinical or non-clinical
- Any other information which will help us match you with relevant jobs when we send you
job alerts or recommendations
- Signing up for newsletters, job alerts, job recommendations, cv upload is optional
- Unless specified otherwise, all data requested by this site is mandatory and failure to provide the data may make it impossible for the site to provide its services. In cases where we specifically state some data is not mandatory, users are free to communicate this data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the service. If you are uncertain about which personal data is mandatory, you are welcome to contact us by email or telephone.
- You can make comments on our blog
You may provide us with information about:
- Your full name
- Company name and address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Job advert and the details
- Card payment details when posting an advert on our site
Personal data shall be processed and stored for as long as required for the purpose they have been collected for.
Therefore, personal data collected for the purposes related to performance of a contract between you and us shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
We may retain personal data for a longer period when you have given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, we may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of authority.
Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing the data concerning you is collected to allow us to provide you with our services as well as for the following purposes:
- Displaying content from external platforms, such as employers job adverts
- Managing contacts and sending messages
- Managing landing and invitation pages
- Analytics usage to manage our website
- Handling payments
- Backup saving and management
- Advertising job adverts
- Contacting candidates and employees
- Content commenting and feedback
When we have a contract with you:
- The information you provided may be used to help us improve our website via our software developers.
- Inform you about any changes on site and services by email or post
- Continue to provide you with services required including marketing our services unless you opt out.
Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organisational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition, and in some cases, the data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this site.
For example; administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration or external parties such as third-party technical service providers; mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies, appointed if necessary, as data processors by us.
The updated list of these parties may be requested in writing from us at any time.
When you submit your information, you are given an option to whether you want your details to be viewed by companies advertising on our site. So, with your consent, we will make your CV available to employers and recruitment agencies unless you opt out. By opting out, your information will only be visible to the company whose job you selected and applied for and the staff at Medical Employment Solutions.
We are not a recruitment agency. Our services aim to help you access your future job from companies advertising vacancies through our site. We ensure that any organisation who gain access to your information has signed up to the terms and conditions requiring that they deal with your information safely and securely and that they comply with the general data protection regulation and any other employment UK legislation. We do not have control over how the employer or recruiter deals with your information once they have downloaded it from our database.
Our Third Parties
- Our web developers who need to monitor and ensure that the website is functioning well
- Our business partners, sub-contractors, suppliers
An update of these is available on request.
- Solutionize Group
Third Party Privacy Policies
Our site may contain links to other websites. It is important that if you follow any of these links, you read their privacy policies before disclosing your personal information to them. We cannot accept any responsibility for any other website.
We are happy to work with you and ensure that we provide excellent service at all times, but if we fall short and you require further help you can request for us to review your complaint through our internal complaints procedure, the managing director will do their best to resolve the issue.
If you are still not satisfied with the result, then you have the right to complain to the information commissioners office.
Information Commissioners Office Contact details: 03031231113
Address: information Commissioners Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9
Access to Your Data
You have the right to view/access information we hold about you. If you wish to be sent a copy,
please write to us or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Automated Decision Making
Automated decision making refers to a decision which is likely to have legal effects or significant effects on the user. This is taken solely by technological means without human intervention. You have the right to obtain an explanation about any decision taken as a result of automated decision making and express your point of view regarding this decision.
Modifying and Deleting Information
You have the right to have your personal data deleted or otherwise removed, verify and seek rectification of your information or to have it updated or corrected. You have the right, under certain circumstances to restrict the processing of your data.
You have access to your account and may log in to see the information you have given us about yourself and career profile.
Storage of Personal Information
All third party who provide services or software to us, are required to sign a contract stating that they have appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place in order to protect your information against misuse or loss. Information you provide is securely stored on our server or on secure services operated by a third party located in the EEA.
If you send us information by email, we cannot guarantee the security of this information until it is delivered to us.
Retention of Information
- We will store your CV for as long as you wish. You have the right to edit or remove this CV at
- If you do not login to your account for 6 months, we will send you a reminder via email to hide your CV profile from employers/recruiters.
– We will automatically hide your CV profile at 12 months if you have not logged in
and inform you of this via email.
- If we can’t reach you by email, we will delete your account after 5 years.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of your consent, we shall collect new consent from you where required.
Contact us on: email@example.com